APPS DEVELOPMENT COURSE
The number of smart phones and tablet PCs in the world is astonishingly 2 billion. As a result the demand of mobile applications is vast wide range.
Virtually we can do almost everything with the help of mobile application device. We can log in social sites, buy and sell items, banking, sending email, live video chat, weather forecast, map, watching sports, read newspapers-books-blogs-magazine, enjoy radio, listening music and what not on earth.
Now a day’s many business organizations are creating mobile application to improve their business process. Users can access to application with their mobile devices and tables PCs.
Knowledge on any one Programming Language but priority given to JAVA.
Fundamentals, UI, Android application, SQLite, Resources, Communication, Building Location, Broadcast Receiver, Fragment, Action bar, Content Provider, Testing, Deploying application..
- Android- Layout Design (UX Design)
- Google Map-Custom list View
- Database- Custom Grid View
- Create your own web & mobile apps
- Sensor- Music Player
- Eclipse (Juno Version)
- Android Studio
- Android Emulator
- Gemymotion and all latest version of software’s.
The job of Mobile application developer is one of the highest paid tech jobs in the world. To cope with the present abundance of demands, both local and international IT firms are recruiting Mobile Application Developers. After completion this course students may qualify for a variety of in-demand job roles such as:
- Android Application Developer
- Windows Mobile APP Developer
- Java Application Developer
- Studio tours
- There are plenty of jobs in online as students can choose their career as freelancer
DAY AND TIME
Duration: 3 months
(2 hours a day, 2 days a week)