Why IATA Consulting?
What is IATA Consultant?
An IATA consultant is someone who generally deals with travel bookings. There are travel and tourism courses in Pune that concern IATA training. In this consultant course, IATA training will be carried out for the final IATA certification at the end of the course. IATA consultant course is an advanced level course, while the IATA foundation course is a basic level course. This IATA course, one of the aviation courses, provides knowledge about airways tickets and related aspects and even helps the travel agents expand the area of their business.
The successful completion of this course will open up travel and tourism career opportunities in distinct areas of the sector. The ones who already are working in the area have scope for advancement in their career in travel and tourism. The horizons for the opportunities will widen and grant you experience in the different areas of the sector.
IATA Consulting can assist with the reform and restructuring of your national civil aviation sector as well as the establishment of effective national and/or regional safety, security and economic oversight systems. We can also assist with the setup an of accident investigation body and the effective separation of policy, regulatory and operational functions.
- Restructuring, Development of Master and Strategic Plans and Capacity Building of National Aviation Authorities
- State Safety Program Implementation
- Safety, Security and Economic Oversight Systems Implementation
- Certification of Airlines
How can IATA Training Consultancy help your company?
- Analyze your current training program to identify and determine what is needed to achieve competency and increase retention.
- Propose a tailored solution to address specific employee job functions and business goals.
- Elevate your content making it more motivational and compliant with industry standards.
- Create components to instil values, and shape on-the-job behaviours.
Upon completing this course, you will have the skills to:
- Identify and consult on popular international travel and tourism destinations
- Advise on travel and tourism products, modes of transportation, accommodation, cruises, and tours
- Interpret IATA resolutions that apply to accredited travel agencies
- Apply effective selling skills needed for consultant roles
- Follow BSP procedures to construct complex fares and manage ticket exchanges
This course is recommended for:
- Continuing students
- Travel consultants
- Reservations and sales staff members in an airline, tour operator, and agency
- Airline fare experts
Destination geography and selling skills
Land and water transportation
Hotels, tours and group travel
Laws and regulations
Fare construction and ticket exchanges
Social Media in the travel industry