What Are WordPress Plugins?
Where Can You Get Plugins?
WordPress is open-source software that is free for everyone. Every new installation of WordPress comes with access to the official WordPress Plugin Directory, which contains hundreds of plugins for all kinds of functions. Plugins from the directory can be installed into your WordPress site directly from the admin dashboard simply by clicking “Add New Plugin,” making your selection from the directory, and clicking “Install.” But for premium plugin you can visit zoo Info Tech, the sell all type of WP premium plugins with add-on.
Free vs Premium WordPress Plugins
There are tons, literally tons, of WordPress plugins available for free download from the WordPress.org Plugin Directory. There are also premium or paid WordPress plugins.
Why would you want to pay for a plugin? Well, there are several reasons:
- While there are thousands of plugins available for free from the plugin directory, paid plugins usually offer a full time support staff and developers that work on maintaining the security and compatibility of plugins with the latest version of WordPress as well as with other themes and plugins.
- Most of the time, plugins play nicely with the core of WordPress and with other plugins, but sometimes a plugin’s code will get in the way of another plugin, causing compatibility issues. With a paid plugin, it’s just nice to know you have support staff that can help you out if anything goes wrong. Most important updated features you can use which may need for your sites.
How Do I Install Plugins?
You have to choose >> Add New plugins from WordPress >> then active plugin. For premium plugins, you’ll need to upload a file, but you can do this from your admin screens. Start by going to Plugins > Add New.
Buy Analytify Plugin (Included All Add-on)
Analytify allows you to present the statistics from Google Analytics in a beautiful and useful manner. The integration is super simple and does not require the help of a developer to set up the integration. Once you integrate Google Analytics in WordPress using Analytify, you will be able to view the dashboard both at the front end and the backend.
Unlike other WordPress analytics plugins, Analytify brings a lot of actionable data in a single view at the dashboard. The Free version will let you view statistics like Visitors, Page views, New vs Returning Visitors, Top Pages, Geographic data, and much more.
The best part about Analytify is that it lets you view page-level statistics like views, users, bounce rate, average time on the page while being logged in the Admin panel of your WordPress website.
The premium version of this WordPress plugin is built to leverage the power of website analytics to let you know how people find and use your website.
Now you can get Google Analytics Dashboard inside your WordPress Dashboard with just a few clicks. Our goal at Analytify is pretty simple, to make data Analytics fun In WordPress.
Analytify is one of the few WordPress analytics plugins, which is the Google Analytics Technology Partner. This means our plugin is carefully tested and vetted to make sure you get the kind of support you need to be successful.
Top Features of Analytify Plugin
- Average Order Value
- Transaction Revenues
- Total Transactions
- Products removed from the cart
We Have 06 Premium Analytify Plugin:
- ANALYTIFY ANALYTIFY PRO GOALS ADD-ON 2.0.1
- ANALYTIFY ANALYTIFY PRO WOOCOMMERCE 4.1.0
- ANALYTIFY-ANALYTIFY PRO EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS 2.0.1
- ANALYTIFY ANALYTIFY PRO EASY DIGITAL DOWNLOADS 2.0.0
- ANALYTIFY ANALYTIFY PRO CAMPAIGNS 2.0.1
- ANALYTIFY-ANALYTIFY PRO WORDPRESS PLUGIN 4.1.0
All in one package are $10 (999 TK) | call or WhatsApp for details: +8801978569299
Benefits of our Premium :
- Instant download to all premium plugins, extensions, and themes on payment. An instant digital download is provided. No further processing is needed.
- Regular Updates as of when available. Usually, updates released on a daily basis.
- 100% secured SSL checkout.
Looking for more details, Call or WhatsApp us – +8801978569299