Our maintenance services include:
Front-end/Back-end Support and Fixes
- Bug Fixing and Enhancements: A bug is any erroneous operation in the application or website based on the customer’s requirements. Front-end/Back-end Support and Fixes
A typical lifecycle followed by ZooIT in processing of bug can be given as follows:
- User Reports Bug
- Quality Analyst Team reproduces bug
- The Development Team triages the identified bug to check whether it’s really a bug
- If it is a bug, it is assigned to the Development Team
- Quality Analyst Team tests the bug fix in the next release
- Release Enhancements, however, are feature requests. Sometimes, there is requirement to add new functionality or make changes to existing functionality so that it can make the product more efficient, fast and usable.
- ZooIT provides complete solution for front end enhancements and back end bug fixing for websites, mobile and web applications.
- Code Optimization:
Our professionals hold expertise in optimizing code for your website or application. This may include rectifying the code for standardization purposes; reducing the lines of code without affecting the functioning and output; converting a non-robust and non-scalable code to robust and scalable code.
- Speed Optimization:
Page loading time is an important part of user experience. In fact, it is becoming an important factor in search engine rankings too and Given its significance, ZooIT optimizes your website’s page loading speed to enhance user experience and make it search-engine friendly.
- Security Maintenance:
ZooIT makes sure that your systems remain secured 24/7. Security maintenance services may include backups, authorizing permissions and ownership for critical files and directories, checking rights’ assignment and monitoring system logs etc. or a new feature request
- Preventive Maintenance:
We offer proactive maintenance services to prevent system problems. This is done to minimize breakdowns and depreciation.
ZooIT excels in improving your business critical applications for usability, stability, and lifespan through its application (or website) maintenance services.
Our application (or website) maintenance process lifecycle includes services for everything from as small as fixing bugs to handling complex challenges.
Prices may vary depending on the amount of time/work needed.
To take our service please contact us :
Call or Whatsapp : 01978569297
Email : email@example.com
(for query please leave your requirements in the email and then we will be able to give you a price based on your requirements)
zooFamily – Travel Agents Community organisers: Airways Office | Travelzoo BD Ltd | zoo IT | Travel News BD | Airlines Office