GDS API Bangladesh – Travelport | Sabre | Amadeus
GDS (Global Distribution System) is a global computerized booking network that is used as a single point of access for accommodating airplane seats, hotel rooms, car rentals, and other travel products for travel agents, online booking websites, and major corporations.
GDS API integration gives high and advanced software that holds the travel and tourism business alive and going. These services help build an impactful presence for your hotel in the virtual world, create great exposure and ease of transaction, resulting in lower costs through higher online revenue and profits. B2C/B2B travel portal software can be combined with managing GDS systems before-mentioned as Amadeus, Travelport, Sabre, and third-party APIs/XMLs and LCCs. It additionally integrated a shopping cart and payment gateway. This system allows the purchase, administration, and cooperation of travel agencies, tour administrators, consolidator’s web portals with their B2C consumers and B2B partners and suppliers. It’s a 100% web-based system.
Key benefits of GDS:
• A global distribution system can be applied to exchange your most advanced sales information, special presentations, and interests straight to travel agencies.
• GDS System is widely used to broaden the business range. A single global travel distribution system is related through B2B, B2C, B2E, and B2B2C websites.
• OTAs have very changed the travel buying experience & service for customers and have developed pricing clarity.
• GDS is highly active in alluring world travelers. This is the purpose why working GDS among the travel agencies is increasing exponentially each year.
• Market penetration through direct marketing efforts.
• The Use of a Global distribution system gives a growth over corporate and holiday travelers