Gravity Forms Plugin Download
Gravity Forms is a WordPress plugin used originally for contact forms, but in a more general sense, it allows site owners to create forms to collect information. Gravity Forms can be used for contact forms, WordPress post creation, calculators, employment applications and more
First, download the zip file containing Gravity Forms. To do so, simply access the downloads page, log into your account, and click the button labeled Download Gravity Forms. Be sure to save this zip file somewhere easily accessible as you will need it soon.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Download Gravity Forms.
- Upload the plugin.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Add the plugin
- Choose whether or not you want background updates.
- Choose global settings.
- Create your first form.
- Add the form to a page.
- Edit/Close. Clicking the “Edit” link will select the field and open up the full field options. …
- Duplicate. …
ALL of the data received via your form submissions is stored in tables in your own WordPress database on your own hosting provider. Please see our statement here https:gravityforms.com/wordpress-gravity–forms–and-gdpr-compliance/ for additional related information.
Go to your Contact page or any page where you wish to add the contact form and open it in elementor editor. Once you are in the editor, drag and drop the Gravity Forms widget on the page.
- Log in to the Gravity Forms Account page.
- Click on the Licenses button at the top of the page. …
- Click on the upgrade link next to the license key that you want to upgrade, screenshot B.
- Select the license you would like to upgrade to and click the Upgrade button to purchase.
1 Gravity form premium plugin, All gravity form pakage