LoginPress PRO WordPress Plugin Features
- Our Pre-designed templates are just one click away. You can use these to wow! your login screens.
- Edit login page background, add your favorite images at the background. You can add plain colors as well.
- Introducing the new reCAPTCHA feature. Protect your website from spam and abuse while letting real people pass through with ease.
- Customize your login page in more advanced way using our Custom JS area. Add your JS there and make your login page more advanced.
- Now you can make your login page WOW! with google fonts.
- You can style login form fields, buttons, labels and colors. Almost everything in a form.
- You can change every error message whether it is on login form, forgot password form or register form.
- We call login page footer area under the login form fields
- You can easily change your logo image, update title text, add links, customize the sizing and spaces.
- You can style forget form fields, buttons, labels and colors. Almost everything in a form.
Have you ever tried to change the appearance or functionality of the default WordPress login page? If so, you know it can be a complicated job that involves editing core WordPress files. The good news is, there’s a plugin for that! We’ll use the LoginPress Custom Login Page Customizer to do the job.
Making Your WordPress Login Page Unique
If you’re the only WordPress user for your site, you probably never gave much thought to the default login page. But if you have other users or contributors, you may want the login page to better match your website design. Or, you may just be looking for a way to improve your user’s experience.
LoginPress makes those kinds of changes easy. Not only can you change the appearance of the sign-in page, but you can also even change the default messaging. That’s something that would otherwise require complicated changes to the WordPress login files and single-handedly justifies installing the plugin.
How to Add LoginPress to WordPress
Let’s install the plugin and see how it works.
1. Installing the LoginPress Plugin
Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
In the left column navigation, mouse over the “Plugins” link and click the “Add New” link.
In the “Search plugins…” box, enter “LoginPress.”
When you find the plugin, click the “Install Now” button.