Sonoff Pow With Power Consumption Measurement
Sonoff Pow is a wireless smart power switch with an electricity usage monitor feature. The Sonoff Pow remote power switch works like an electricity consumption calculator( kWh calculator), it allows users to calculate electricity usage and remote control the connected electrical devices by the App EWeLink.
Sonoff Pow energy usage calculator has the amazing capability to display the electrical devices’ instant wattage consumption. It also has the option to report the energy consumption in kWh over a period of time and can generate monthly energy usage reports. Sonoff Pow, therefore, allows users to calculate electricity bills, figure out which appliances consume the most power so they can easily cut down the electricity bills.
Sonoff IP66 is a high-quality waterproof case that can be used with Sonoff Pow PCBA in the underwater environment. The waterproof level of the waterproof box is IP66. It allows you to remote control your lights or home appliances outdoor. Just get it to control your Christmas tree lightings! Read the detailed installation guide.
Since the Sonoff Pow energy consumption calculator belongs to the Sonoff family, it has all the functions of a basic Sonoff. Through the mobile application eWeLink, remote home control becomes a reality. Consumers can remotely control the operation of home appliances by turning them on, off instantly, or according to a user-specified schedule, such as repeat or countdown. Consumers can also share remote access with others for mutual control of the appliances.
Apart from traditional consumers, Sonoff Pow is a very exciting product for those into hacking, since four program ports have been reserved for burning external firmware. Now, isn’t that thrilling?
Key Features of Sonoff POW:
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
- Monitor Real-time Power–Check current power via App
- Monitor Energy Usage–Monitor energy usage for a period via App
- Energy Usage History– Check daily & monthly energy consumption summaries via App
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at a specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart Scene–Triggered on/off by temp, hum or other environmental conditions from the sensor
- Compatibility –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest
- Remote turn on/off via APP EWeLink
- Check power consumption over any time interval such as daily, monthly
- Check energy consumption in real-time (instantly)
- Supports tracking device status on EWeLink
- Supports single, countdown, and repetitive tasks
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT
Specification for Sonoff Pow
- Voltage range: 90-250V AC
- Max current: 16A
- Max Power: 3500W
- Product Dimensions: 114*52*32mm
- Color: White
- Wireless Frequency: 802.11 b/g/n
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Certification: CE, RoHS, FCC
- Weight: 91.0g