The Complete Financial Analyst Course 2021
-It covers several topics, which are fundamental for every aspiring Financial Analyst:
- Microsoft Excel for Beginner and Intermediate Users: Become Proficient with the world’s #1 productivity software
- Accounting, Financial Statements, and Financial Ratios: Making Sense of Debits and Credits, Profit and Loss statements, Balance Sheets, Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Growth Financial Ratios
- Finance Basics: Interest Rates, Financial Math Calculations, Loan Calculations, Time Value of Money, Present and Future Value of Cash Flows
- Business Analysis: Understanding what drives a Business, Key Items to be Analyzed and their Meaning, the Importance of Industry Cycles, Important Drivers for the Business of Startup, Growth, Mature and Declining Companies, Important Drivers for an Industry
- Capital Budgeting: Decide whether a company’s project is feasible from a financial perspective and be able to compare between different investment opportunities
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginner and Intermediate Users: The #1 tool for a visual representation of your work, a necessary skill for every Financial Analyst
As you can see, this is a complete bundle that ensures you will receive the right training for each critical aspect.
Here comes the fun part!
We have a challenge for you! After covering each major roadblock, you will be asked to solve a challenge. You will:
- Calculate a company’s sales in Excel
- Register its bookkeeping entries and produce useful financial statements + calculate financial ratios
- Calculate a complete loan schedule for the company’s debt
- Analyze the company’s business performance
- Create a PowerPoint presentation based on the results
- Receive personalized feedback
- Participate in our monthly Amazon Gift Card Lottery(!)
What makes this course different from the rest of the Finance courses out there?
- High quality of production: HD video and animations (this isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
- Knowledgeable instructor (experience in companies like Pwc and Coca-Cola)
- Complete training: We will cover all major topics and skills you need to become a top-class Financial Analyst
- Extensive Case Studies: To help you reinforce everything you’ve learned
- Course Challenge: Solve our Course Challenge and make this course an interactive experience
- Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer within 1 business day
- Dynamic: We don’t want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the whole course
Why should you consider a career as a Financial Analyst?
- Salary. A Financial Analyst job usually leads to a very well-paid career
- Promotions. Financial Analysts acquire valuable technical skills, which makes them the leading candidates for senior roles within a corporation
- Secure Future. There is high demand for Financial Analysts on the job market, and you won’t have to be concerned about finding a job
- Growth. This isn’t a boring job. Every day, you will face different challenges that will test your existing skills
Please don’t forget that the course comes with Udemy’s 30-day unconditional, money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced the course will provide a ton of value for you?
Who this course is for:
- People who want a successful career in Finance
- Anyone who wants to learn the practical skills of Financial analysis
- People who are ambitious and want to learn faster than their peers