Digital Marketing Course
Digital Marketing course:
- Gain the latest practical skills that you can immediately implement
- Understand the digital customer and design customer experiences
- Understand how to use SEO and copywriting to enhance your digital assets
- Learn to implement social media, social advertising, & content marketing
- Use paid media to increase brand awareness and reach
- Learn to implement UX best practices
- Know how to effectively use mobile channels & apps in your strategy
- Use data to drive business insights & innovation
- Measure digital campaign success using web analytics and data
The course includes 8 practical modules and assignments, as well as a final research project:
Module 1: Digital Marketing Strategy
Module 2: Creating your Digital Assets
Module 3: Working with Digital Assets
Module 4: Advertising – Search and Display
Module 5: Direct Marketing & CRM
Module 6: Content Marketing
Module 7: Social Media & Social Advertising
Module 8: Optimising your Digital Campaigns
Why should I take this course?
This course is ideal for current or aspiring marketers, small business owners and entrepreneurs, professionals wanting to promote their companies online more effectively, and absolutely anyone who is interested in an exciting career in internet marketing.
Who should do this course:
- Marketers who have some experience in digital but want to grow their confidence
- Those who may have only one perspective of digital, or be a specialist in one area of digital, and want to broaden their skill base
- Those marketing and advertising professionals who are new to digital and keen to learn how to leverage digital across a broad spectrum of channels
- Small and medium-sized businesses that are looking to learn more about digital
- Sales people who need to understand how marketing work.
Help line : +8801978569298
After course you achieve:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is essentially tweaking your website so that it comes up naturally or organically for search results in Google, Yahoo Bing or any other search engine.you get only idea about what is seo by this course.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
Search Engine Marketing or SEM is the comprehensive strategy to drive traffic to your business, primarily through paid efforts. Hence it is also called Paid Search Marketing.There are different platforms for SEM. By far, Google AdWords (on Google Network) and Bing Ads (on Yahoo Bing Network) are the most popular.You may use a variety of display advertising formats to target potential audience – be it text, image, banner, rich-media, interactive or video ads.you get only idea about what is SEM by this course.
Research shows that content creation is a definitive method of marketing.All recent changes to Google’s algorithm – be it Panda, Penguin or Hummingbird – point to the fact that content is the most important metric while filtering search results.
Content can be presented in different formats, including blogs, white papers, e-books, case studies, how-to guides, question and answer articles, forums, news and updates, images, banners, infographics, podcasts, webinars, videos, or content for microblogging and social media sites.you get full idea about content writing and marketing by this course.
Social Media Marketing (SMM):
Social Media Marketing or SMM is an offshoot of your SEM efforts. It involves driving traffic to your sites or business through social sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Linkedin, etc.you get full idea about content writing and marketing by this course.
Retargeting and Remarketing:
Essentially, Retargeting or Remarketing is a strategy to target customers who have already visited your website. It is based on cookie technology.
Retargeting has emerged as a preferred strategy as you target customers who have already shown interest in your business; and hence the conversion rate is high.you get full idea about it by this course.
According to a report, Mobile Marketing will be worth $400 billion by 2015 in the US alone.
We strongly recommend you try out Mobile Marketing. Remember, the website, apps and content should be customized for mobile devices.you get full idea about it by this course.
Interactive & Viral & video Marketing:
Make sure your advertising strategy engages the potential customer in a conversation.Viral Marketing is a strategy where a unique content spreads exponentially online, because the content is appreciated, shared and liked immensely.video marketing helps to sales more in various way.you get full idea about it by this course.
When you send a commercial message through email to a list of potential customers, the strategy is called Email Marketing.you get full idea about it by this course.
Affiliate Marketing is a performance-based marketing program, where you pay publishers who bring you customers. The performance may be based on conversions – promotions, leads or simply sales.you get full idea about it by this course.
***Its a free course
duration 3 month
Help line : +8801978569298