Cheap Flights from Dhaka to Malaysia
Air travel is a convenient, safe, quick, and fun mode of transportation. Moreover, traveling by airplane between all of the main cities now takes only a few hours. Previously, while flying, the ticketing procedure was a big cause of concern. This operation, however, has gotten significantly easier since the introduction of digitization. The zooFamily Travel Agents Community goes a step further to ensure that ticket purchase is quick, easy, and stress-free for its consumers. Moreover, booking a flight from Dhaka to Malaysia has just gotten much easier. Zia International Airport, with the IATA code DAC, is the nearest airport to Dhaka. Kuala Lumpur International Airport, with the IATA code KUL, is the most popular airport in Malaysia.
Call or WhatsApp For a Cheap Price:
Tips to get cheap flights from Dhaka to Malaysia
- Try to book your flight at least 21 days in advance in order to some flight deals which suit your budget.
- It is recommended to travel on weekdays to avoid weekend surcharges.
- Avoid flying in heavy traffic by booking your flight before or after major holidays.
- Check flexible travel dates to find the best flight deal.
- Use CheapOair coupons and promo codes at checkout to make your ticket even cheaper.
Flight from Dhaka to Malaysia route information:
- Flight Price: 20000 BDT to 61000 BDT
- Distance: 1640 mi
- Airlines Serving: AirAsia, Biman Bangladesh, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Hahn Air Systems, Malaysia Airlines, Malindo Air, Qatar Airways, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways International, Turkish Airlines
Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur flight timings
- The quickest flight time between Dhaka and Kuala Lumpur is 3 hours 55 minutes. The flight time is 3 hours and 59 minutes on average.
- The quickest flight time for stopover flights is 9 hours 25 minutes.
- The first flight of the day takes off at 8:15 a.m. and the last aircraft of the day takes off at 10:10 a.m.
Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur flight information
- The distance between Dhaka and Kuala Lumpur is 2598 kilometers.
- Direct flights from Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur are available on five carriers.
- US-Bangla Airlines is the most popular airline that flies from Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur.
Download Our APPS For The Best Price:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the duration of the flight from DAC to KUL?
With a trip time of three hours and 45 minutes, Bangladesh Biman Airlines presently holds the record for the quickest flight. If you departed Dhaka at 8:15 AM, you would arrive in Kuala Lumpur at 2:00 PM. Keep in mind that there is a two-hour time difference.
2. What is the average length of stay in Kuala Lumpur?
Passengers from Dhaka spend an average of nine days in Kuala Lumpur.
3. What is the flight time from Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur?
During Dhaka to Malaysia flight, the quickest flight time between DAC and KUL is three hours and 45 minutes. Keep in mind that there is a two-hour time difference between the two locations.
4. When travelling from Dhaka to Malaysia, which airports will I use?
You will depart from Dhaka Zia International airport and arrive at Kuala Lumpur International airport.
5. Is a passport required for travelling between Dhaka and Malaysia?
During Dhaka to Malaysia flight, you would need a passport.
6. Is it true that Biman Bangladesh takes less time than other airlines on a direct journey from Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur?
Yes. On this route, Biman Bangladesh offers the quickest flights.
7. Which airline offers the cheapest flights from Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur?
The cheapest flight from Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur is offered by Singapore Airlines.
8. When is the best time to fly from Dhaka to Malaysia?
Tuesday is the cheapest day to fly from Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur. So, if you want to save money on your next vacation, look for Tuesday flights.
9. What are the total number of flights from Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur in a week?
There are 40 flights from Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur each week.
10. What are the airlines serving from Dhaka to Malaysia?
The airlines that are serving from Dhaka to Malaysia are: AirAsia, Biman Bangladesh, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Qatar Airways, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways International and Turkish Airlines.