We leading the Digital Markets, which is a process of using “virtual technology” including social media, CPC, analytics, Reviews, SEM, SEO, Blog writing,Guest post, Affiliate Marketing and extra. “Digital Marketing” is not the only technology but also a technique which helps a business to get more customers and revenue. And the price of “digital marketing depends” on buyer’s expectations.
How Digital Market Works ?
This Digital Marketing Training Program provides a detailed understanding about Digital Marketing concepts, strategies, and implementation, including planning a website, website marketing, email and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns, Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns and integrating digital marketing with traditional marketing.
The 8 big categories we do for Digital marketing:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Content marketing & Guest Post
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Email marketing
- Online Reviews & Backlink with profile creation
- Affiliate marketing
COST VS BENEFITS
You should be aware that before you start a business, you need to be aware of how much you need to spend. Depending on your preferences, you will get different payment models that are out there in the market.
– Monthly retainer is where clients are pay some fee each month in exchange of an agreed upon services. This is the most commonly used model as compared to other. The amount that you will also pay here depends on the size of the business and it starts of at $750-5,000 per month.
– Typical services that are given at fixed prices is used when a client is not ready to settle on the monthly retainer. The services that a SEO agency offers will be advertised with their price on their site. Prices at this juncture will differ for instance, SEO copywriting will be charged at $0.15-$0.50/word, site content audit will go at $500-$7,500, link profile audit will be given $500-$7,500, and social media site setup charged at $500-$3,000.
– Project-based pricing is another but is similar to contract services. The only difference that you get here is that custom projects are created specifically for the client. That is why pricing will also vary according to the project hat is undertaken. The cost will start of from $ 1,000 – $ 30,000.
– There is also the hourly consulting forum. This is also a familiar model that needs an hourly payment for an exchange of information or services. There process also range from $100 – $300 every hour.
You need to always focus of quality services that will be offered to you by any model or any agency. That is why there will always be a lot of benefits of using SEO as compared to the many others out there. For instance:-
- You will get into contact with a lot of people searching for your services and also products on search engines
- SEO will be able to pull in quality traffic for you.
- SEO traffic is rated to likely convert as you compare them with other sources of traffic
- It will increase your sales and also give you leads
- It will decrease the cost that you will get per acquisition
- It does not involve any pay for advertising
- You will be provided with top SEO rankings 24/7 for promotion
- It has the ability to build trust and credibility
- SEO is a long term strategy for your business development
- It makes your customers to be more informed of your products and services
- Increases the purchasing decisions that customers will make
- It increases the awareness of your brand and equity
- When you have SEO, you will receive more clicks when you compare that with PPC
- SEO has the ability increase your website referrals so that you get more clients
- SEO is also rated to be more cost-effective than the use of paid advertising
The use of SEO to your business is always rated a plus to you and with time, you will realize that it has proven its value. It will not necessarily be one a day achievement because search engines always have many demands. But if you prove your worth over time, then you gain more benefits than others out there. You will get ups and downs, but be assured that SEO will always provide you with long-term success that will drive your traffic and also promote your brand no matter what happens.