3big categories we do for Digital marketing
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
SEM and SMM package and price depends on clients targets and place.
Search engine marketing (SEM) is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) primarily through paid advertising.
SEO, SEM, and SMM are Acronyms for Digital Marketing Channels
- SEO is an abbreviation for search engine optimization. The goal of SEO is to get search engine users to your website through the organic search results.
- SEM is search engine marketing. This includes SEO and paid search (the paid ads that you see at the top of Google when you perform a search).
- SMM is an abbreviation for social media marketing. Social media marketing includes paid Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram ads as well as non-paid social media marketing efforts.
All three abbreviations are commonly used when discussing digital marketing. Most successful websites engage in some combination of these marketing channels, including most of the top websites that you visit every day.