Tourist Visa Services from Bangladesh
Tourist visas are provided to visitors who want to travel to a nation for a holiday or to see the attractions. These visas are only valid for a certain amount of time and do not allow foreign tourists to conduct business in the country. Travelzoo Travel Agency, one of Bangladesh’s most dedicated and best tour and travel agencies, provides services related to medical tourism, tourist visas, immigration and student visa applications. Our visa specialists and professionals are committed to providing you with the best possible tourist visa services. Our years of experience in Bangladeshi tours and travels, as well as the tourism business, will ensure you have pleasant tourist visa services and help you with the visa application process.
The application process, qualifying conditions, and required documents, on the other hand, can differ from country to country. The host country needs this sort of visa purely for the purpose of travel and tourism. The rules and requirements for this type of visa can generally be found on the host country’s embassy or consulate website.
The difference between a tourist visa and a visit visa:
A Tourist Visa is available in most nations across the world for the purpose of sightseeing. A visit visa, on the other hand, can be used for a variety of reasons, such as short-term business meetings, medical treatments and so forth.
The key points about tourist visas:
- You cannot work on this visa in the host country
- This visa only allows you to travel and stay
- The visitor visa is typically issued for a period between 3 months to one year.
The basic requirements of the tourist visa:
- A passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of travel is required
- Photocopy of the passport’s bio page
- The tourist visa applicant must submit a copy of the two-way tickets at the time of application
- Evidence of financial resources through the most recent bank statement
- Invitation letter from a sponsor/friend/family member in the overseas country
- Statement of the sponsor’s/friend’s/finances in the overseas country
- A copy of the sponsor’s passport
- If you are married to an overseas national, you will need a marriage certificate
- In the case of minors, he/she will require the parents’ birth certificates and marriage certificates
To Apply for Visa Click here: www.visa.zoo.family
The process to obtain a tourist visa:
- Firstly, fill out the electronic tourist visa Application form
- Secondly, make a payment of the fee for the visa application
- Thirdly, schedule an appointment for the visa interview at the Embassy
- Lastly, attend the visa interview at the Embassy on the scheduled time and date
How Travelzoo can help you to get a tourist visa:
- Firstly, identifying the best strategy for obtaining your Tourist visa
- Secondly, advising you on how to present your finances
- Thirdly, advising you on how to present your papers
- Fourthly, assist you with the completion of forms
- Lastly, reviewing all of your papers prior to submission
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can one extend a tourist visa many times?
The country you are visiting determines this. In most cases, it can only be prolonged for a short time and for unavoidable reasons.
2. What is the procedure for obtaining a tourist visa?
In today’s world, most countries allow you to apply online. In the case of some countries, you may need to attend a visa interview.
3. How long does a tourist visa take to receive?
The processing period for a tourist visa varies depending on the country that issues it. It also depends on the applicant’s nationality. For example, the processing time for a US tourist visa ranges from 3 to 5 days or 1 to 2 weeks or longer.
4. Is it necessary to submit a travel itinerary while applying for a tourist visa?
Most countries do not require you to provide an itinerary when applying for a visa, but certain countries, such as China, do. You must send details for each day of your journey to the Chinese authorities. Other countries may need proof of your airline or hotel reservations before obtaining a travel visa.
5. What is the cost of a tourist visa?
The cost of a tourist visa varies depending on the country that is issuing it. The application for a tourist visa in the United States, for example, costs 160 dollars.
Call or WhatsApp For Visa Assistance:
Mobile: +8801978569293 | Email: [email protected]
Related Post: Airways Office | zooholiday | Travel News BD | zooIT | zooFamily