Affiliate Marketing Course
What is Affiliate Marketing:
a marketing arrangement by which an online retailer pays commission to an external website for traffic or sales generated from This referrals.Like as you applied for Diamond world’s Affiliate program with 14% commission and you sell 2000$ Diamond by your referrals link.so company will pay you 280$.
The idea behind it is that you promote other people’s products, often through an affiliate network, earning a commission if people actually end up buying thanks to your marketing.It’s based on revenue sharing. If you have a product and want to sell more, you can offer promoters a financial incentive through an affiliate program.
The advertiser could be any business which sells a product or service online. It could be John Lewis, Amazon, a car insurance company, or even your local skateboard shop if it has an online store.
The affiliate network:
The affiliate network drops a tracking cookie into the buyer’s browser when they visit an advertisers website as a result of clicking an affiliate link on the affiliate’s website. They are effectively the glue which makes affiliate marketing possible, and they’re the guys who send your payment to you.
How much can you earn from affiliate marketing?
This is a ‘How long’s a piece of string?’ question. Your income as a beginner affiliate will depend massively on several factors:
- The efficiency and reliability of the affiliate network you work with.
- The commission levels and conversion rates of the advertisers you work with.
- Your level of commitment.
- Your depth of knowledge and willingness to learn everything about your niche in order to succeed.
Reasons affiliates succeed
We’re often asked, what is affiliate marketing all about? Show me someone who’s actually made some money in it! Well, we have several super affiliates on our network. They now earn enough through MoreNiche to work on their affiliate websites full time. And they all have several things in common.
Our top affiliates are:
- Passionate about their website, its visitors and their brand.
- Concerned about whether or not their site is genuinely helpful to their audience.
- Committed to making it work, even if that means sacrificing their free time after they get home from their day job.
- Willing to learn anything and everything that crops up along the way which challenges their abilities.
5 Big Mistakes
1) Selling Rather Than Helping
2) Too Many Deal !
3) Not Testing and Tracking
4) Not Comparing
5) Lack of Product marketing knowledge
What Will I Learn by this course?
- Identify your Target Market and research their online activity and profile to define the most relevant needs and problems.
Come up with list of relevant keywords to tackle those problems with keyword research for further SEO purposes.
Dominate platforms with affiliate programs like Clickbank, Shareasale, Commision Junction and others
- Pick products and services to promote to your target audience based on the already established ground of what they really need.
- Craft a solid value proposition to appeal to a them in a deep and understanding fashion and differentiate yourself from other affiliate marketers.
- Create and affiliate site with the right channels of distribution to reach a high number of prospects.
- Create your own landing or squeeze pages with a simple drag and drop procedure
- Maximize the efficiency of signup forms, optin boxes and popups to increase the amount of subscribers
- Write and test different subject lines for maximum impact and open rates
- Master the art of writing your own email copy in under 5 minutes
- Learn how and when to contact your subscribers to promote your affiliate offers at the right timing
- No technical knowledge required
- Requires only a computer and an internet connection
- Atleast one hour per day required to implement the strategies learned in the course and to check the income stats
- You must be passionate to build your online business