Sri Lanka Visa From Bangladesh Check List
Tourist / Business Visa Requirements: Sri Lanka Visa From Bangladesh
Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
- Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
- Attach all your old passports (if any).
- If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
2. Sri Lanka Visa Application Form:
Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant. Click Here
3. Photo Specification:
Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, not scanned or stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Sri Lanka, Dhaka.
5. Invitation Letter:
- a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
7. Proof of Occupation:
- a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
- a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name and Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Salary slip for the last six months. (If Any)
9. Ticket & Hotel Reservation:
Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Sri Lanka Visa From Bangladesh
For Sri Lanka, Visa Portal provides
From Bangladesh you can get :
- Visit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Family visa
Applicants seeking Sri Lanka visas can submit their Short/Long term visa applications, supporting documents and at Sri Lanka Embassy.
High Commission of Sri Lanka in Dhaka, Bangladesh
No. 4B, Road No. 118 Gulshan Model Town
Phone: (+88) 02 989 6353
Fax: (+88) 02 882 3971
Visa Application form can be obtained from the Consular Division of Sri Lankan High Commission between 9.30 a.m. & 12.00 p.m. (Sunday-Thursday except public holidays).
Passport collection time is from 3.30 p.m. to 04.30 p.m. (Sunday-Thursday except public holidays)
Sri Lanka Also issue’s an on-arrival visa for tourism or business purpose. It will be issued at the airport.
Call or WhatsApp For Visa Assistance:
Mobile: +8801978569293 | Email: [email protected]