Tour description provided by Papon
Tour Duration: Full Day
TourLocation: Dhamrai (40 Km from Dhaka)
Tour Attractions: Bangladeshi Artisans people and Culture of Rural Bangladesh.
Best Time To Visit: Round The Year
In this full day tour, we’ll take you to a remote village in Dhamrai in the outskirt of Dhaka to visit a metal crafts workshop where they make brass and bronze statues in ancient lost-wax technique, and a pottery village where all of them make pottery from many of their generations.On the way back to Dhaka you’ll visit National Martyrs Monument In Savar which was built to pay tribute to the people who was Killed during the liberation war of Bangladesh in 1971. This is a Tour where you can learn about the traditional life of Bangladeshi Artisans people and history of this country.
- Visit a pottery village and experience the life and work of the Potters.
- Get pottery lesson and make your hands dirty trying to Make some pottery.
- Visit a brass village and experience the life and work of the Artisans.
- Boat ride on a narrow river and experience the life on both Side of it.
- Opportunity to buy some amazing brass & pottery souvenirs Directly from artisans.
- Visit National Martyr’s Memorial. Itinerary of Bangladesh National Assembly Tour
- 8:00 – 8:30 A.M: A guide and driver of Global International BD Tours and Travels Will meet you at your hotel / residence to pick you up and will start driving toward Dhamrai (40 km) immediately.
- 10:00 – 10:30 A.M: Reach Nayarhat Bazar at Dhamrai. Leave the car and take a 30 minute boat rid to the pottery village Kakran.
- 10:30 – 11:00 A.M: Experience life and pottery village where people making potteries from many of their generations, who are known as Kumar (potter). The trade of making pottery with clay is dying, so they live in poor conditions. More and more of the potters are leaving their family trade now a days. It will be nice if you bring some chocolate to distribute among the children in the village. They will be extremely happy.
- 12:00 – 12:30 P.M: Back to Nayarhat Bazar by boat. Drive Toward Nabinagar.
- 12:30 – 01:30 P.M: Have lunch at local restaurant in Nabinagar (local food).
- 02:00 – 03:00 P.M: Drive toward Dhamrai and visit the metal Crafts workshop where they make amazing statues and Crockeries with bronze in lost-wax technique. This is the best place to buy some souvenir made of brass. They make amazing little things here perfect for souvenir.
- 03:30 – 04:30 P.M: Visit National Martyrs Memorial at Savar On the way back to Dhaka.
- 05:30 – 06:00 P.M: Drop at your hotel / residence, say goodbye. End of the tour.
Air-conditioned car and driver.
English speaker guide.
Lunch on local restaurant (authentic local food)
All boat rides.
All tips except our guide.
What’s not included
Does not include any hard drink, beverage or any personal item.
For more update Click Here
For Information Source Click here