Talking about WordPress, you must know that over 34% of all websites of the internet is powered by WordPress. It is the most popular CMS to develop versatile and functionally sound websites in a very easy manner. Also, the theme ecosystem of WordPress is quite amazing. Currently, there are over 10,000 themes are available to rock your website. Thus this particular CMS has a huge user base. But with the availability of an enormous number of themes, you always have the best option that suits your needs best, before that, you have to choose the best theme for yourself. At this point, things get a bit complex for beginners. And to relieve you from the pain of choosing the best WordPress themes, keep reading, this article will help you.
- Avada – the all-time best selling theme on the store is Avada. It is a pure multipurpose & one of the best WordPress themes that combine with 255+ premade webpage designs 41+ complete website templates. With the demo installer, it has, pre-made content setup is very easy. This is as versatile as it can be used for e-commerce, business, education and many more. And most importantly, you don’t need to be technically sound to use this theme. This is also a major point for the popularity of this one over thousands.
- Divi – It is very hard to differentiate between the two best themes Divi and Avada. They are equally popular among users. Divi is also a versatile multipurpose theme, capable to build almost any kind of website. It also has highly customizable child themes to jump-start your project. The builder itself is as easy as just drag and drop. The theme also combines with 20 premade layouts to give a head start to your project.
- Ultra – This theme is ideal for creative businesses, blogs & portfolios. Ultra is fully responsive and multi-purpose and also light. It has drag-and-drop layouts and customizable pages to reduce the pressure of designing. Ultra theme comes with pre-made demo sites and design skins which can be imported by just 1 click. This is a huge time-saving action that allows you to immediately launch your website. The templets are also customizable and the theme is super friendly with SEO.
- BeTheme – Beside Avada and Divi, BeTheme is performing outstandingly in the marketplace as one of the best WordPress themes The theme itself is combined with 150+ ready to use layouts and muffin builder, a drag and drop builder which allows you to easily bring your imaginations into real-life websites. Another very popular builder, the visual composer is also included with your purchased theme. It is extremely user-friendly and has incredible power to unleash all of your design imagination. Some other features are – Translation ready, WPML support to create multilingual websites, visual icon selector, unlimited sidebars, and many more.
- Enfold – Probably the most beautiful and popular WordPress theme on ThemeForest. The theme is focused on user-friendliness and amazing design and we have to say that, it achieves that. This is also one of the most successful WordPress product ever. Enfold is a complete package of features and some other unique ones. During installations, many users face a common problem which is after installation the theme doesn’t look like the demo. The user has to manually add many images, sliders to make it look alike the demo. But Enfold solves these by introducing pre-defined contents. You just need to choose the one you want and then enfold will automatically make it ready for you, just like the demo. And then you have the independence to edit the layout and other kinds of stuff to make it more useful and your dream alike. The built-in layout editor is one of the most powerful tools among others. You can easily create any type of layout with it and modify it with buttons, add/remove columns, grids, slideshows, etc. The sliders bundled with the theme is so easy that it can be easily used by new users. You don’t have to be a technical guy to use the theme to build your website. Some other features are – Woo-commerce and translation ready, mega menus, type icon fonts, portfolio manager and many more.
- Newspaper 9 – The most powerful & best WordPress themes premium theme made for newspapers, online magazines, and other publications. But it is also a multipurpose theme, so basically you can use it in every aspect you want to be. For a long time, Newspaper 9 is the most popular theme in ThemeForest for any type of publication website. The design is highly customizable so that it can be designed in any layout and design. It has 13 header style options so that you can give a personal touch to your header part. Built-in ad integration is also a big part of the theme to be the most popular publication theme. In the theme panel, simply by pasting the ad code, the ad will be automatically displayed of every device with full responsive support. Custom widget, the built-in gallery is also important features that make the theme to hold its popular position.
- The 7 – “There is no theme which can outperform the 7 when it comes to easy customization with least knowledge of WordPress.” This comment is posted by a ThemeForest user about The 7 theme, which is at no. 3 currently of the most selling themes of 2019. Inbuilt out of the box design styles, you can have a different taste from just this one theme. For each design style, there are 20 design skins to polish more the theme to fulfill your requirements. The combined power of visual composer and layer slider, revolution slider, fully responsive pricing, and compare table, this theme is an absolute gem to build any kind of WordPress website.
The above 7 themes are the most popular in the marketplace. All the themes have their specialty and advantages. Moreover, we try to represent themes that are not only functionally sound but also extremely user-friendly. I hope you will also find them is the way they mean.
If you want to buy a theme with cheap price than Call or WhatsApp : +8801978569291
To find more tech news and latest tech services, visit our website here