PRP Injection Treatment for Hair losssagor roy
PRP Injection Treatment
What PRP stand for?
PRP stands for Platelet-rich plasma is thought of injecting plasma component in the human body. Plasma is a component of your blood that contains protein, that helps your body to heal fast or cell growth. It also contains proteins that support cell growth. Science helps us to produced PRP by isolating plasma from blood.
This injected system treatment is not to get approval (the U.S. Food and Drug Administration) yet. However, famous tennis star Rafael Nadal has been known to use these injections to help heal injuries.
Why this PRP invented for?
It invented for so many improvements but trying for below followings:
Tendon clot improvement: Tendons make a bond with the muscle to bones. They are usually slow to heal after injury. Doctors have used PRP injections to heal the injury faster.
Increase hair growth: Doctors have injected PRP into the scalp to promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. A 2014 research paper says us that, PRP injections are effective in treating hair growth which is also known as male pattern baldness.
Acute injuries: in the sports field Doctor gives this kind of injection to acute injuries in knees or sprain.
Osteoarthritis: Researcher says that according to 2015, a traditional therapy called “hyaluronic” is not that much effective like PRP injection. Doctors have injected PRP in the knees of people with osteoarthritis.
These all are examples.
PRP injection treatment time
PRP can be injected in different ways. For example, it can be injected for numbing lidocaine solution to your scalp before injection. It takes time so you have to arrive earlier for this treatment.
PRP injection healing process
- A doctor said to rest the area of injury after taking this injection. But you can continue with everyday work.
- You may not feel the change immediately after taking this injection. As it works with healing growth of cells and tendons.
- A doctor suggests it when surgery is completed, if have some cramping is feeling.
- Sometimes patients feel bad with anaesthesia for this problem it suggests for pre-surgery.
Side effects of PRP
As PRP injected in the skin so it has some potential side effect.
- nerve injuries
- pain at the injection site
- tissue damage
The plasma introduces from your own blood so risk can be minimized by doctor concern.
Making procedure of PRP
To make a PRP injection expert says it took an hour. So go with the procedure below:
- 1st professional have to take some sample. But the amount of blood depends on where it going to inject. The amount of blood approximate larger than 1 Teaspoon.
- The blood is placed into a centrifuge and the separation process takes about 15 minutes. This is a machine to make the plasma from the sample blood.
- A technologist takes the separated plasma and prepares it for injection into the affected area.
- Before apply doctor must ultrasound the where the PRP is injected.
Base on making how it cost
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons says it bears the high cost. Insurance companies are really trying to avoid this kind of treatment as it cut out high pocket also they feel PRP an experimental treatment.
- ABC News 7 in San Francisco reports PRP treatments for hair loss cost $900 for one treatment and $2,500 for a set of three treatments.
- The Washington Post reports that knee injections of PRP can cost anywhere from $500 to $1,200 per treatment.
- In Bangladesh it is very cost efficient, you may go at Dr.Zahed’s Hair and Skinic clinic’s and here you get most valuable part of beauty – THE HAIR. To inform people about the latest and updated treatment facilities available.
To make it proven and wide use, more researching again needed. To minimize the cost scientist have to work more in future.