Search engine optimization (SEO) Course and Servicezooit
What is SEO and how is it works?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – It’s the practice of optimizing websites to create them reach a high position in Google’s – or other search engines’ – search results. SEO focuses on rankings within the organic (non-paid) search results. In this post, I will discuss our Search engine optimization (SEO) Course and Services.
Module 1: Basic Discussion
In this part, we will discuss about Basic SEO like,
- What is SEO and Why SEO?
- Types Of SEO.
- Search Engine Result Page
- Google VS other Search Engine
- Top Ranking Factor
- Common Words in SEO
- The complete SEO guide (most important part)
Module 2: Keyword Research
Keywords are concepts and topics that outline what your content is regarding. In terms of SEO, they are the words and phrases that searchers enter into search engines, additionally known as “search queries.” If you boil everything on your page — all the pictures, video, copy, etc. — right down to a simple words and phrases, those are your primary keywords.
As an internet site owner and content creator, you wish the keywords on your page to be relevant to what people are looking for so that they have a higher chance of finding your content among the results. this section we will discuss-
- Keyword Research outline
- Important of keyword
- How to find a niche topic
- Types of keyword
- Long tail keyword Idea
- Informative Keyword Idea
- Practical keyword research free and paid method
- Keyword research Magic
Module 3: Content Writing
The content on your website should be organized during a logical approach. this can be not only sensible for SEO, it additionally helps visitors on your website realize different connected content simply. in this section, we will discuss about-
- What is SEO optimized content
- Content Writing tips
- Free vs paid writing a guideline
- Domain hosting registration guideline
Module 4: On page Search Engine Optimization
Onsite or On page SEO is that the method of creating your website search engine friendly. In easy words, this means adjusting certain parts on your website in order that search engines are able to crawl and understand the content and structure of your website. our on page SEO course-
- On page SEO outline
- WordPress installation
- Yoast SEO plugin Installation
- Meta Tag
- Meta Description
- SEO Title
- Permalink and another basic setup
- Article/content optimization
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Search Console
- Link disavow
- Robots.txt File creation and practical guideline
- 301 and 302 redirection
- Canonical URL – an Advance topic
- Google analytic setup and practical using guideline
Module 5: Off page SEO
“Off-page SEO” (also known as “off-site SEO”) refers to actions taken outside of your own website to impact your rankings inside search engine results pages (SERPs).
Optimizing for off-site ranking factors involves rising search engine and user perception of a site’s popularity, relevance, trustiness, and authority. this is often accomplished by different reputable places on the web (pages, sites, people, etc.) linking to or promoting your web site, and effectively “vouching” for the standard of your content.
Why does off page SEO matter?
While search algorithms and ranking factors square measure constantly dynamical, the final accord at intervals the SEO community is that the relevancy, trustfulness, and authority that effective off-site SEO affords a web site still play a serious role during a page’s ability to rank.
While we do not know the total algorithm Google uses to rank content, information from our search engine Ranking Factors study show that off-site SEO- related issues probably carry over 50% of the ranking factor weight. so we will discuss all the things about Off page SEO in our course like,
- What is Quality link building for Google?
- Off page optimization Outline
- Competitor Analysis
- Natural flow of links
- Do follow vs no follow links
- 3 types of links and quality of links
- What is social bookmarking, why social bookmarking and practical bookmarking submission
- Automatic Backlinks checker
- Forum posting- why, what and practical submission
- How to find forum posting sites
- IP, Proxy, VPN server
- Free VPN solution
- What is Web 2.0 why Web 2.0 and how important web 2.0 backlinks
- Wrong idea about web 2.0 link building
- Web 2.0 practical link building
- Web 2.0 article idea
- Blog Comments
- Wiki Links
- .Edu & Gov Backlinks
- Pdf Submission
- Article Directories
- Google advanced search technic
- High strength Link Building
- Guest posting Trick
- How to find Blogger/webmasters email address
- Sponsored link building
- Infographics link building
- Broken link building strategy
- Privet blog network discussion
Module 6: Local SEO
Local SEO is an efficient way to market your business online. It helps businesses promote their product and services to local customers at the precise time they’re searching for them. local SEO uses a spread of ways — obtaining your website ranked on search engines like Google, business directories like Yelp, Superpages, Foursquare, Yellowbook, Google My Business listing, Bing Places for Business page, localized content on your website, online reviews and different ways. in our Local SEO section, we will discuss about-
- Directory Submission
- Local Business Listing
- Google My Business Listing
- Google Map Listing
Search Engine optimization is a strategy to make our web site rank higher on search engines in organic results. Zoo IT SEO course is developed to enable you to masters the SEO ideas and implement in live projects. Our course is 100% practical oriented and every one topic are going to be discussed on live comes. we are giving a Special discount for students. For more information, Please feel free contact with us. we are always available here to assist you. our other courses available here.
Shimanto Square, Road # 2, Suite # 260,
Phone: +8801978569295 – 99