All Bangladeshi Banks Info

BASIC Bank Limited Head Office Address And Location In Dhaka, Bangladesh

BASIC Bank Limited Head Office Address And Dhaka, Bangladesh

On 2 August 1988, BASIC Bank Limited was established to finance small initiatives. The Bank is fully government retained Bank in Bangladesh. More details about BASIC Bank Limited Head Office Address In Dhaka Bangladesh.

Under the Companies Act 1913 the bank was registered and launched its operation from the 21 January 1989. By the companies Act 1991, it was governed. As the policy makers of the country the bank was established for needing the urgency for a bank in the private sector form economics small scale Industries (SSIs) as a joint venture enterprise of the BCC Foundation with 70 percent shares and the remaining 30% shares with the government of Bangladesh.

Bangladesh Small Industries and Commerce Bank Limited generally operates as like as a private bank before. However the bank is state-owned Thus on 4th June 1992, the Government of Bangladesh took over the 100% ownership of the bank and the BCC Foundation being nonfunctional following the closure of BCCI. Though, the Bank is not nationalized.

Total 31 districts in Bangladesh, there are 69 Branches of Bangladesh Small Industries and Commerce Bank Limited situated in and 14 ATM Booth located in 5 districts in Bangladesh.

 

Details Information:

Registered NameBangladesh Small Industries and Commerce Bank Limited
Legal StatusPublic Limited Company
LogoBASIC Bank Limited Head Office Address And Location In Dhaka, Bangladesh
Established1988
TypePrivate Bank
CategoryCommercial Bank
OriginLocal Bank
Code055
Corporate AddressSena Kalyan Bhaban, 5th Floor, 195 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh.
Telephone+880 2 9568190, 9564830, 9590548
Fax+880 2 9564829, 7115612, 7124911
E-mail Addressbasicho@basicbanklimited.com
Websitewww.basicbanklimited.com
SWIFT CodeBKSIBDDH
Service HoursSunday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Monday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday: Closed
Saturday: Closed
 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.