Dhaka Polytechnic Institute is a government technical institute in Bangladesh which is also known as DPI.
The Former name was East Pakistan Polytechnic Institute before the liberation war. The institute established on 1955 by Oklaoma State University-Stillwater. The Ford foundation was founding for the establishment of the Institute. The institutes situated at Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka.
Dhaka Polytechnic institute operates under the executive control of the Ministry of Education (MOE) acting through the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) maintained the regulation of academic programs, curriculum.
The Vision is to give the contemporary manageable specialized professional Education and Training, Human Resource Development, Employment, Changing way of life on Industrial extension and national financial development. For more Polytechnic Institute Information check Here.
The mission of this Institute is to execute the principals and activity of attempts to guarantee the institutionalized Diploma Engineering Educational and essential exchange course Training.
Dhaka Polytechnic Institutes has offered the following departments
- Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Non Tech Department
The Institute has the following hostels
- Latif Hostel
- Kazi Motahar Hossain Hostel
- Zahir Raihan Hostel
- Maniruzzaman Hostel
- Kazi Nazrul Islam Hostel (Currently leased to Bangladesh Institute of Glass and Ceramics)
- Aziz Hostel (Currently leased to BUTEX)
- Ladies Hostel
At a Glance of Dhaka Polytechnic Institute
|Dhaka Polytechnic Institute
|ঢাকা পলিটেকনিক ইন্সটিটিউট
|Dhaka Polytechnic Institute main gate (north-gate)
|East Pakistan Polytechnic Institute
|“Progress and Service”
|Md. Shah Jahan
|Tejgaon, Dhaka, 1208, Bangladesh
|Urban, 27.00 acres (0.11km2)
For More Details Information Click Here.