SWOT analysis is a strategic planning technique used to help a person or organization identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats related to business competition or project planning.
SWOT- Analysis helps a person or organization with an action plan
SWOT stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. Strengths and weaknesses are internal to your company—things that you have some control over and can change. A SWOT analysis is an incredibly simple, yet powerful tool to help you develop your business strategy, whether you’re building a startup or guiding an existing company.
Who should do a SWOT analysis?
For a SWOT analysis to be effective, company founders and leaders need to be deeply involved. This isn’t a task that can be delegated to others. But, company leadership shouldn’t do the work on their own, either. For best results, you’ll want to gather a group of people who have different perspectives on the company. Select people who can represent different aspects of your company, from sales and customer service to marketing and product development. Everyone should have a seat at the table.
Strengths (S) and weaknesses (W) refer to internal factors, which are the resources and experience readily available to you.
External forces influence and affect every company, organization, and individual. Whether these factors are connected directly or indirectly to an opportunity (O) or threat (T), it is important to note and document each one.
- Confidence with honesty
- workability power
- A lot of people
- permanent office and home
- Remote workability
- Grow to utilize ability (people & money) and we can hire wisely with the plan.
- Make friends & business investor
- Make more connections with People
- Can utilize the proper advantage of all people
- opportunity to implement proper digital marketing in the proper place.
- Can’t show fake care
- Can’t show off own as extraordinary
- Can’t show off the win-win situation
- Missing smile & talk ability
- Always less security on my hand
- People take advantage more than us
- People steel idea & privacy from us
- Trust People easily
- Don’t mark the problem for a lifetime, forget previous matter due to making note
- Share personal thoughts and information on work processing time, its effect on privacy
- Mark opportunity+weakness+threat
- Increase own security
- show fake care smartly
- smile & talk more with how what, why with helping hand and confidence
- close all threat
The SWOT Action Plan is a matrix that identifies where the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats can be leveraged and employed across each other. At these crossing points,
- Strengths can be used to win Opportunities and reduce Threats
- Opportunities can be used to build new Strengths and bolster Weaknesses
- And more…
The SWOT Action Plan is Critical to Success in Strategic Business Objectives, projects, and career moves. Rank your answers to get the three most important action items in each quadrant. Then, choose the three most important from the entire SWOT Action Plan. These are what you MUST DO!