Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University
Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University is the thirteenth government-financed state funded University and third science and innovation specific state funded University in Bangladesh having some expertise in science, innovation, and business. It is named after the alluring political pioneer Mawlana Abdul Hamid Khan Bhashani.
MBSTU campus is set at Tangail, a city around 75 kilometers north-west of the capital, Dhaka. MBSTU campus is situated at Santosh, which is in the southwestern piece of Tangail.
The Prime Minister of The People’s Republic of Bangladesh Sheik Hasina established the establishment stone of MBSTU at Santosh, Tangail in 1999. Md. Yousuf Sharif Ahmed Khan was selected as its chancellor on 21 November 2002. Classes started 25 October 2003 with 5 instructors and 83 understudies. For details information Click Here.
Be that as it may, at now add up to understudies are 5500 the two students and graduates offices. Add up to Administrative and scholarly staffs are 359.
At display the University has 15 offices under the 05 resources. The resources are for the students
Faculty of Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Department of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Department of Textile Engineering
Faculty of Life Science
- Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (BMB)
- Department of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (BGE)
- Department of Criminology and Police Science (CPS)
- Department of Environmental Science and Resource Management (ESRM)
- Department of Food Technology and Nutrition Science (FTNS)
- Department of Pharmacy (Pha)
Faculty of Science
- Department of Chemistry (Chem)
- Department of Mathematics (Math)
- Department of Physics (Phy)
- Department of Statistics (Stat)
Faculty of Business Studies
- Department of Business Administration (BBA)
Faculty of Social Science
- Department of Economics (Econ)
There are five corridors to give private settlement and non-private connections for MBSTU understudies. An executive/director and a collaborator executive is designated for each corridor organization. The lobbies are recorded beneath:
- Muktijoddha Abdul Mannan Hall (also known as MAMH )
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur RahmanHall (also known as BSMRH )
- Shahid President Ziaur Rahman Hall (also known as SZRH )
- Alema Khatun Bhashani Hall (also known as AKBH )
- Shaheed Janani Jahanara Imam Hall (former residence of the Zamindar of Santosh during the British Raj, now MBSTU property)
For Admission procedure and Information Check Here.
For Public Examination Result Click Here.