Noakhali Science and Technology University is famously known as NSTU. The University arranged at seaside landscape Noakhali of Bangladesh. It is fifth Science and Technology University and 27th state funded college in Bangladesh when it was set up. Its establishment stone was laid on 11 October 2003 and scholarly exercises began on 22 June 2006.
The University is being worked at Sonapur which is 8 kilometers a long way from the southwest of Majdee. The aggregate land territory of the University is 101 sections of land. At display the development of the University isn’t yet wrapped up. The Instiution has very much outfitted focal library furnished with online library offices has 10,000 printed books and 1500 printed diaries separated from various ebooks and e-diaries. Since its foundation, NSTU has been running easily. The educators have exceptional scholarly foundation and brilliant aptitude of introduction. For More Information Click Here.
The university has 24 departments under five faculties and two institutes. The faculties are:
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Education Sciences
All above courses are undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
The institutes are:
- Institute of Information Technology (IIT)
- Institute of Information Sciences (IIS)
The University has included 05 Residence halls. They are
- Vasha Sahid Abdus Salam Hall (ASH)
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Hall (Under Construction)
- Abdul Malek Ukil Hall (MUH)
- Bibi Khadija Hall (BKH)
- Bangamata Sheikh Fazilatunesa Mujib Hall (Under Construction)
At a Glance of Noakhali Science and Technology University
|নোয়াখালী বিজ্ঞান ও প্রযুক্তি বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়|
|Chancellor||President Abdul Hamid|
|Location||Sonapur, Noakhali, 3814, Bangladesh|
|Colors||Blue and White|
For Admission procedure and Information Check Here.
For Public Examination Result Click Here.