What are API and its purpose?
What is Flight API?
What is Hotel API?
What is Travel API?
How do I get a travel API?
- Travel Port API (Price: USD $3500, Sharing: USD $ 1800)
- Sabre API (Price: USD $3500, Sharing: USD $ 1800)
- Amadeus API (Price: USD $6000, Sharing: USD $ 2800)
- zooFamily – Flight & Hotel API (Price: USD $499)
- KIWI API (FREE)
- Booking.com API (FREE)
- Expedia API (FREE)
- Travelpayout API (FREE)
- TripAdvisor API (FREE)
- Skyscanner API (FREE)
If you need an exact airline API then you need to contact with zooFamily – Online Travel Community or The individual Airlines technical team. All kinds of travel API implement support provide byzooIT (Travel Technology Company), Which is an authorized technical team of Sabre, Travelport, Amadeus. Airways Office, Travelzoo BD Ltd, GDS, Airlines, Hotels, and zooIT supports zooFamily – Online Travel Community to build this OTA software.
What is OTA Software?
OTA means Online Travel Agency. Usually, an OTA software is connected with travel agents, Airlines, GDS, hotel booking, and flight APIs. An OTA software is very expensive to build because API is expensive. And to implement an API need well knowledge “travel technology” team. To know zooFamily OTA Software and its demo, click here.
zooFamily Flight + Hotel Booking API Price is only 499$
KiWi Travel API Integration or Implementation
Kiwi.com combines 6 billion different routes from more than 750 carriers, including more than 250 low-cost airlines at any one time. This results in more than 520 billion Virtually Interlined route combinations of low-cost and full-service flights, trains, buses, taxis, and ride-hailing. Ground transport providers include Deutsche Bahn, SNCF, FlixBus, Eurolines and Greyhound.
The APIs you will have access to are the ones we use ourselves for our own business. We are successfully building one of the most comprehensive transportation content databases in the world. And we are leveraging our powerful caching technology — guaranteeing the best possible compromise of search API comprehensiveness, scalability, speed, and accuracy you could find. Moreover, your business will directly benefit from our continuous improvements in content and technology.
Also, we like to keep things simple in Kiwi.com: in the B2B2C model, we promote a CPA-based business model. In the B2B model, we incentivize our partners to distribute our Virtual Interlining content with a CPA. As for traditional content, we allow our partners to just book it: we only mark up our prices to cover our costs.
It has never been so easy to source transportation content
- Create apps for each of your use cases, whether they are mobile, web, inspirational, or anything else you can think of, and gain immediate access to our production environment and dedicated API keys
- Access simple and comprehensive API documentation, including a shooter to help developers understand how our APIs work and debug apps. And don’t forget to add as many users as you need to the platform
- We make your business with us easy to manage. Access comprehensive analytics, reports, automated billing cycles, with very simple management of your deposit account
- We put everything in one place. A back-office tool to manage your bookings, an offline agency booking interface, and a widget builder
- We’re happy to help! Our team is here to support you